Oilprice.com, Energy, 10-28-2020, Nick Freeman
- A massive $250 billion has poured into ESG (Environmental Social Governance) index funds since August, making ESG an investing megatrend that’s soared over 733% in just two years and has had over $30 trillion invested globally.
- This is Big Capital’s new safe haven and some of the largest names in finance and tech from Goldman Sachs, to Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos are investing heavily.
- ESG is considered a less risky and increasingly lucrative corner of Wall Street.
- The multi-trillion-dollar reality is that tech and ESG are now inextricably linked.
- The holy grail of this new trend, therefore, should be a solid ESG platform combined with an impressive tech ecosystem.
- And now, there’s a company that’s managed to do just that. Facedrive (TSXV:FD; OTC:FDVRF)—the Canadian tech darling that’s been stealing headlines across multiple sectors.
- Personal note- ESG investing is the only true sustainable environmentally friendly energy source which will have breakthrough growth once the challenge of creating artificial reservoirs in hot dry rock is solved.